Reflection(3rd grading)

           This grading has been a remarkable, unforgettable and amazing grading. Many challenges came and we surpassed them, as a class. This grading was amazing and I have enjoyed more. I enjoyed this third grading with my classmates. In the subject TLE, I have learn many concepts and ideas. 
           During the third quarter, I also faced challenges or problems. One of these is time. Time is the biggest problem for me because I don't know how to manage it or use it well that's why sometimes it's hard for me to finish our task. Another factor is my laziness. I spent a lot of time in sleeping than finishing my works. I also easily get distracted by my gadgets. And also, there are lots of requirements that were given to us that's why sometimes I don't know where to start.              I hope that this coming quarter there will be more interesting and exciting lessons and activities. I also wish that this coming quarter will be having enough to discuss each of our lessons. Comments 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Why do we have to celebrate Independence day?"

My letter to the President

nutrition month