Change starts with me

Changing the world begins with improving who we are on the inside. We each have a unique identity and our own distinct thoughts. These thoughts often propel us to act. So, by mindfully centering our thoughts in a positive direction, we can improve our actions and thus our character.How can I help? The most powerful way one can change the world isn’t simply by doing one thing, but instead is a way of life revolving around the concept of altruism.

An altruistic act may be as small as smiling and wishing someone “Good morning” or as impactful as building a house for a homeless family. By completing small acts of kindness, I can gradually make the world a better place. It involves continually controlling my thoughts and actions to determine the type of person I want to be. My mission to positively change the world begins with self-improvement and concludes with making kind acts an instinctive part of my daily life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Why do we have to celebrate Independence day?"

My letter to the President

nutrition month