My reflection


This First Grading period, I learned more about blogs. Through blogging, I realized that making a blog is very important because it helps us to improved our grammar in making essay and even in making an open letter. Blogging is also important because we will experience to post an article in the google.

With these given activities, I have learned that posting a n blog isn't easy, especially if you don't have much knowledge about it. I am also having a hard time with my post in grammatical and typographical errors.

Moving on, I will continue focusing my studies in ICT. I will not stop learning because I know that this subject is interesting and I will learn so much from it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Why do we have to celebrate Independence day?"

My letter to the President

nutrition month