My letter to the President


July 9, 2018

PRESIDENT RODRIGO DUTERTE
Malacanang Palace Compound
J.P Laurel Street, San Miguel
Philippines

Dear Mr. President

A blessed day to you.
My name is Christopher Alejo. I am student at Ilocos Sur National High School. And I am writing you today to share my thoughts about drug-related war.

I became interested in this issue because of the drug related war. The cases of crimes in our country has lessen. Before, many women were raped by drug addicts, but now it was lessen.

The “drug-related war” refers to the drug policy of the Philippine government under President Rodrigo Duterte. Drug related war is important because crimes has lessen and it helps create a place that is drug free.

Mr. President, I’m requesting a specific response from this letter I wrote about drug-related war in our country. I’m hoping for your response.


Sincerely yours,
Christopher Alejo
student


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Why do we have to celebrate Independence day?"

nutrition month